mandag den 26. september 2011

Challenge 3: 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex

  1. It irritates me when guys just want to have "one-night stand". They just wanna **** you in d ass, bitch! They pretend that they like you, but HEY they don't when they get what they really want. It's kinda annoying though cuz you can't trust some guys nowadays.. (no offence, guys)
  2. Snobs. Those little girls who think they're so cool that they own the world. Sorry b*tches, I like you, but not your personalities.
  3. My geek friends. They only want to stay at home and play WOW or whatever. It's okay for me that you play those PC games, but do you think I'm interested when you're telling those stuffs to me?
  4. Judge-ful haters. It really irritates me when the other sex/same sex judge you so badly. You betta learn me first, before you judge me coz I'm actually cooler than you, though :D
  5. Fake friends. Some of my friends are hungry tigers. Don't  pretend to be my friend, if you just wanna suck it up!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar