tirsdag den 27. september 2011

Challenge 5: Weird things you do, when you're alone

Weird stuffs, huh? I really do a lot of weird things when I'm alone. haha


10. Peeing with bathroom door open. Well why should I close the door when there's nobody at home and I'm not hiding from anybody, do I?
9. Taking random pictures with my camera. I'm not self-centered, but when I'm bored... I really love taking photos of myself
8. Fart. Yeah, It sounds disgusting, but nobody is around. Why should I think about my manners?
7. Pretending that my Stitch bear, from Lilo & Stitch, is talking. I do pretend that he's talking at me and wants to give me a biiiiiig hug! Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. STITCH is my baby.
6. Make stupid faces in front of the mirror. Everybody does that and that's kinda normal but weird though. HAHAHA


















5. Singing. I just love singing especially Singstar. My voice ain't that good, but what the hell!
4. Watch baby shows like teletubbies. I'm having fun.. what's your problem? 
3. Dance like a fool. Let's shake that thing! I love dancing with myself infront of the mirror. Everybody does that, right?
2. Playing the music really loud. My parents are irritated when the music is very loud and I mean VERY LOUD!! Let's shake it!
1. Try on a bajillion outfits. I love to experiment my outfits. That's VERY normal


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar